NEW PYLE PSTND25 6 FT Universal Tripod Speaker Stand Mount, Height adjustable
- EASY HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT: It features a telescoping center column that is adjustable ranging from 42.4’’ to 70’’ high. Secured it with the sturdy pin and screw locks. Features rugged and durable metal construction tubing for safe and long term use
- TRIPOD LEG DESIGN: Center brace connects tripod legs for increased stability. The tripod speaker stand collapses easily to fit inside the bag for easy transportation. It can hold speakers of up to 130 lbs. firmly and steadily for better sound effect
- 35mm COMPATIBLE INSERT: The professional flexible 6 feet speaker stand holder mount works with all speakers with 35mm compatible insert. An ideal heavy duty audio stand for loud speakers, PA speakers, studio monitors, and more
- TENSION LOCKING MECHANISM: Built with knob style tension locking mechanism that holds the maximum weight of a speaker attached to the stand. It also supports the height of the speaker stand and prevent it from collapsing
- NON SLIP FEET: Pyle features universal floor standing speaker stand as well as non-slip rubber feet. The equal length distribution makes the base extremely stable and safe. Perfect for on-stage or in-studio use
From the Manufacture
- 6' Foot Speaker Stand Holder Mount
- Works with All Speakers with 35mm Compatible Insert
- Loudspeakers, PA Speakers, Stage/Studio Monitors, etc.
- Quick and Easy Telescoping Height Adjustment
- Minimum Height: 42.4'' Inches
- Maximum Height: 70.0'' Inches
- Locking Safety Pin for Secure Placement
- Rugged and Durable Metal Construction
- Sturdy Reinforced (1.38''/1.63'') Engineered Tubing
- Knob-Style Tension Locking Mechanism
- Maximum Speaker Weight Load Capacity: Up to 130 lbs.
- Perfect for On-Stage or In-Studio Use
- Glossy Black Finish
- Sold as: Unit
- Weight: 9.54 lbs.
Custom Static Block 1
Custom CMS block displayed as a tab. You can use it to display info about returns and refunds, latest promotions etc. You can put your own content here: text, HTML, images - whatever you like. There are many similar blocks accross the store. All CMS blocks are editable from the admin panel.